Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination Required
- This site will comfortably support about 150-200 folks, with about 100 camping.
- Lots of cooking facilities, and ice is available. Several restaurants are nearby, within 3-4 miles.
- Grocery store nearby.
- Limited electricity is available for charging your electronic devices.
- Historically, the average high temperature for this time of year is 74°, with a low of 44°. In 2017, however, the actual temperatures were about 10° warmer. Rain during this time of year is unlikely (but it could happen).
- Nights here are DARK. Please make sure to bring and use a flashlight.
- We hope to find a food truck to be on site most of the weekend!
- Plenty of dry camping available for tents, with lots of great sites to choose from (MUST register in advance).
- Limited space for travel trailers and motorhomes (MUST register in advance).
- Bunk space available for those who don’t want to camp
- Camping and bunk space is included when you pay the weekend rate.
- Great hotels and services nearby as well for those wanting a bit more comfort each night. (Comfort Suites is at Sabino Canyon.)
And a few rules…
- Arrive any time after Noon on Thursday, March 2, 2023. Leave by 2:00 pm on Sunday, March 5.
- EARLY ARRIVALS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED BY THE CAMP. PLEASE plan accordingly.
- RV campers will be asked to park in a designated area. There are no RV hookups, and generators are not allowed.
- There is LIMITED parking for RV’s so please make sure we know how large your rig is – especially the larger units!
- For musicians: acoustic instruments only. No amps. No horns or drumsets. Remember, the focus here is acoustic old time string band music (not bluegrass).
- No jamming near the south end of the site (residences are nearby).
- Alcohol is OK, but please be discreet.
- NO SMOKING (of anything please)
- Pick up after yourself. Trash and recycling receptacles are available.
- Sorry, no pets per camp rules
© 2021 Southwest Old Time String Band Association, Inc. a 501(c)(3) corporation.